Service Area Includes: St. Louis County & City, and surrounding counties. Also Jackson County
Availability: 6 days a week (not Sunday) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Call: (314) 292-7302 | Fax: (888) 519-5307
Schedule a Ride: http://www.zipcaretransportation.com/schedulearide.html
- Non-Emergency Transportation
- Group Programs
- Individual Medical Appointments
- Out-patient Services
- Hospital Admission & Discharge
- Student Transportation
- Local and Long Distance Trips
Vehicles: Our fleet of vans and buses transports hundreds of patients each day. We can do group or individual transports as well. Our fleet inlcudes:
- 15-Passenger Vans
- A 22-seat Bus
ZipCare is a non-emergency transportation company serving the needs of the St Louis and surrounding communities. ZipCare strives to increase patient satisfaction and reduce no-shows by providing professional transportation services. Providing transportation services to patients or residents in a medical programs can:
- Increase patient adherence to program requirements by optimizing attendance
- Improve program revenues by reducing absenteeism and no-show rates
- Increase patient satisfaction by offering them the ability to venture beyond their facilities and residences
Our company will continually strive for accuracy, consistency, and excellence in order to grant clients with superb service they can continuously rely on for all of their transportation needs.
We will continually upgrade the skills and abilities of our team in effort to constantly improve our high level of customer service and client satisfaction.